Looking for a unique way to celebrate your special little one’s special day? We got you!
Eureka! Science + Discovery offers a choice of Birthday Party packages to help you celebrate in style. Our parties are designed for children aged 5-10, and include:
A Party Host (we call them Enablers) to oversee your event and make sure everything runs smoothly
- Time in our galleries
- A Science Show – just for you!
- Party Lunch in our Party Room – with a range of menu choices
- A free family annual pass voucher (up to five people) as well as a birthday present from Eureka!
A few important bits:
How much & how many?
- Parties cost £20 per child and can be for between 12 and 35 children aged 5-10 years old. The birthday child and party organiser come for free!
- For every paying child, an adult can attend for free.
- Please note that a deposit of £150 is required to confirm your booking (we’ll take that off the final bill, obvs).
- How long does the party last?
It’s two and a half fun-packed hours*, including a 30-minute science show, 90 mins to explore Eureka! Science + Discovery, and 30 minutes for your lunch in the Party Room
*Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your party.
Ready to get the party started?
Fill in our Booking form and we’ll take it from there!
On the form you’ll need to:
1. Pick a date and time
Party slots are available at weekends (excluding February and October half terms), starting at 10.30am, 11am, 1.30pm, or 2pm
2. Pick your lunch
All options served with bottomless juice and dessert (choose from ice cream tubs, jelly, or fruit bags).
Got dietary requirements? Just let us know and we’ll talk through your options.
- Pizza (Vegan, Pepperoni, Margarita, all available Gluten Free)
- Beef Burgers (meat free alternative available) served with fries
- Nuggets (chicken or vegan) served with fries
- Ham and/or cheese sandwiches & fries
- Tomato Pasta, with garlic bread and parmesan
Remember: Fill in our Booking form and we’ll take it from there!
Tees & Cees (the serious bit)
- Weekend parties are for two and a half hours and include the time of a dedicated Enabler to ensure that your party meets your aspirations.
- The price is charged per head and we cannot refund no-shows on the day as catering is planned and prepared in advance. We require a minimum of 12 guests including the party child with a maximum of 35.
- Children’s food is included in the price per head.
- In the case of a joint party, only one free child place applies.
- During the explore time, it is at the discretion of the party organiser to decide which part of the Attraction they wish to spend their time (The Burrow is available to pre book for 30 minutes for under 7’s). It is the responsibility of the party organiser to have the children back in time for food.
- Any additional children who are not included in the party will be charged at the party rate of £9.60 and will not be catered for. We request that the guest list and any dietary requirements be sent via email at least 7 days before the party so that guests can sign in on arrival. Any children not on the list will be required to pay the admission fee.
- Actual numbers will be confirmed on the day, any additional guests will be added to the final bill. The balance must be paid in full on completion of your party. Please check your bill before payment as any discrepancies cannot be rectified later.
- You will have the use of a private party room for lunch. A trained Enabler will manage your event. Please be aware that there will be other parties running on the day and you may be requested to vacate the Party Room to facilitate another child’s party on completion of your 30-minute lunch booking.
- We remind guests that whilst the Enabler will help to ensure the smooth running of the event, it is the responsibility of the organiser to supervise the party and organise for other adults to help with the supervision. We require a 1:5 adult to children ratio.
- Each guest can bring one parent or guardian free of charge, who will not be catered for.
- We do not provide a birthday cake or candles. No candles are permitted on the premises. Party bags may be requested at a cost of £3.50 per child and contain a Eureka! notebook, a pencil, and an eraser or sharpener.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking.
- Pay and Display Parking is available on the site.
- Children must remain under adult supervision at all times. At the end of the party, the organiser is responsible for making sure all children are collected by their parents and guardians before they leave Eureka!